OBJECT AND SCOPE
By ordering through the MEGAPHONE Online Store you are agreeing to all required legal information.
In the event of unavailability of the product MEGAPHONE undertakes to inform the user and to reimburse him of the amounts he may have paid, through the same payment method, within 30 (thirty) days from the date of his knowledge. unavailability.
Prices must be in euros, with taxes and fees included. Prices shown take into account the VAT applicable at the invoice date. Any changes to the applicable VAT type will be reflected in product prices. After this date prices may be modified at any time. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. MEGAPHONE declines any responsibility for any errors published on the site. In handling your order any price errors that may be displayed on the site due to technical anomalies will be detected. In this situation the customer is contacted. If the price of the product displayed on the site is actually lower, the difference is returned. If the price is higher the customer will be contacted and may accept or cancel the order.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with Law No. 67/98 of 26 October, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform that the processing of personal data collected on the Megaphone.pt website is the responsibility of SINOPIA, Lda., Headquartered at Rua Srª da Abbey nº473, 4750-067 Lijó Barcelos with a registered capital of 5,000 €, and registered with the Barcelos Commercial Registry with taxpayer 513299025 The data collected on this site is intended for processing orders and communicating with Customers, processing information requests. and any complaints, statistical analysis, as well as their use for direct marketing purposes. MEGAPHONE guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers. Notwithstanding the fact that MEGAPHONE collects and processes data securely and prevents its loss or manipulation, Using the most advanced techniques for this purpose, we inform you that open network collection allows the circulation of personal data without security conditions, and risks being seen and used by unauthorized third parties. All customers have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose their data. If you wish to withdraw from MEGAPHONE database at any time, you may exercise this right by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter: Megaphone.pt Apartado 5004 EC Calçadas - Barcelos 4754-908 Arcozelo
- Phone number: 933 139 109 Office hours: Monday to Thursday from 14h to 19h
The customer expressly authorizes MEGAPHONE to send information about products and services that may be of interest to him using his personal data for direct marketing purposes through any communication channel, namely through the use of email, SMS, MMS or other means. automatic caller. MEGAPHONE will not market or share its customer database with third parties.
MEGAPHONE offers you several payment methods:
- Multibanco: When you choose this payment method, you will receive an email with the details to make the payment at an ATM or Home Internet banking service. After receiving the data you have 5 days to make the payment. If you do not do so within this time, the order will be canceled.
- PayPal: One of the most widely used payment methods for online purchases worldwide. For more information or to create your PayPal account, see this page: http://www.paypal.com/pt If you choose this payment method, the order amount will be debited at the end of the order.
- Cash on delivery: Payment is made upon delivery to the CTT courier upon delivery of the order.
Orders worth 45 euros or more will only be shipped upon advance payment by Paypal or ATM.
IN THE EVENT OF A CONSUMER DISPUTE, THE CONSUMER MAY HAVE RECOURSE TO THE FOLLOWING ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION ENTITIES:
- CNIACC - Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo - Tel.: 213 847 484; E-mail: email@example.com
- CIMAAL - Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve - Tel.: 289 823 135; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra - Tel.: 239 821 690/289; E-mail: email@example.com
- Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa - Tel.: 218 807 000 / 225 029 791; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto - Tel.: 253 508 349 / 225 029 791; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave/Tribunal Arbitral - Tel.: 253 422 410; E-mail: email@example.com
- Centro de Informação. Mediação e Arbitragem de Consumo (Tribunal Arbitral de Consumo) - Tel.: 253 617 604; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Região Autónoma da Madeira - Morada: Rua Direita, 27 - 1º Andar, 9050-405 Funchal; E-mail: email@example.com
For more information see the Consumer Portal at www.consumidor.pt